Tuesday, July 5, 2016

matdeke

We have been lerning abawt Matariki. Matariki is maori now yer and we were calibrate(celebrating) matariki and I did kite making and rock panting and to do for kite making you have to do is make a kite.  I made a kite out of stiks and flaks(flax). To do rock panting to do it you have to do get a rock and paint and then paint the rock.
this is my grope(group) working together
I used my muscles to work togther

I was working with Jacob H because I couldn't make the jelly fish. He helped me and we were using our collaboration muscles. It was challenging making the jelly fish because we had to move the string around in our fingers. It was great having Jacob to help me because he knew how to make it.



I am proud that I made the parachute I did not and I just need to practise making the jellyfish.

No comments:

Post a Comment