Wednesday, May 11, 2016

I am…
Success Criteria
Use a thesaurus to choose the best vocabulary
Choose the best nouns for the poem
Choose the best adjectives to describe some nouns
Leave the reader thinking about your poem by sharing what it inside you


I am a boy.
I wonder if I can be a fierman.
I hear good noes (noises).
I see a school with lots of cids.
I want an ice-cream.
I am a boy.
I pretend to be a skultin(skeleton).
I feel hot.
I touch my chromebook.
I worry about whitetails.
I cry - never.
I am a boy.
I understand english.
I say who gos(goes) there.
I dream of a t rexs.
I try to build Stampy Long Nose
I hope I get an EPIC bike
I wish I had fins to swim faster .
I am a boy.

I am learning to writ a poem with good wards.
I have been working on my writing.
I am proud of my poem because I worked hard on it and it has my best words.

No comments:

Post a Comment